The WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION (WHO) POLIO ERADICATION PAKISTAN FOR DIFFERENT POSTION IN QUETTA BALOCHISTAN.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES IS FOLLOWING
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Graduation from a recognized university in Pakistan
• At least 2 years of prior work experience in social worldNGOiscamunity development activities /health services/external monitors (Preferable).
• Age 21 years or above, holding valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
• The candidate should not be related to any WHO employee.
• Knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Urdu and local language.
• Transport Must have a personal motorbike with valid registration paper. driving license and third party insurance (She/he will be compensated for its use).
• Ability to analyze basic data will be an advantage.