Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP)
Now accepting applications for admission to the 2019 fall semester.
Submit Application before January 31, 2019.
NOTE: This time TIGP has changed the deadline. The application is started from now till the end of January. So apply as soon as possible!
TIGP offers the following twelve Ph.D. programs:
1. Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics (CBMB)
2. Molecular Science and Technology (MST)
3. Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences (MBAS)
4. Molecular and Cell Biology (MCB)
6. Nano Science and Technology (NANO)
7. Molecular Medicine (MM)
8. Earth System Science (ESS)
10. Interdisciplinary Neuroscience (INS)
11. Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology (SCST)
12. Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing (SNHCC)
Applicants can apply online for admission to the program.
No application fee is required.
Please complete the application procedure via TIGP On-Line system before January 31, 2019:
For applicants who wish to apply by post, please send the completed application to:
Taiwan International Graduate Program
No. 128, Section 2, Academia Road, Nankang District,
Taipei City 11529, Taiwan, R. O. C.
TIGP website: official Website
For writing Research Proposal Reading, this post may help How to write a research proposal