Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Planning, Development and Reforms n.
National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST)
(A Company incorporated with SELF) under section 42 of the companies Ordinance 1984)
EMPOWERING YOUTH, LEAVING NO ONE BEHIND
Jinnah & lqbal Scholarship Programmes
An opportunity for all those students who are facing financial problem in completing their studies of Master and PhD. Apply for this scholarship to have a bright future and financial support, every candidate must apply and dont miss this golden chance of scholarships. Read all the instruction carefully and apply now.
For apply Click me for Apply
Financial Support available for MS/M.Phil., and PhD for FY 2018-19
National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST) is a public sector non-profit organization. NEST is providing financial assistance for deserving and talented students who are unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints. FietriontudyLDIssioline Science & Technology, Development Economics, Energy, Agriculture, Food Security, Water Resources, Social Sciences. Financial assistance is available for study at MS/M.Phil & Doctoral level in the prescribed disciplines at the selected Pakistani universities and degree awarding institutions (list of selected universities & disciplines are available at www.nest.org.pk.
• The applicant must be a Pakistani National and hold high academic achievements.
• Students must have secured admission in the approved discipline at the participating institution as per their admission policy at MS/M.Phil / Doctoral level
• Only those students who are enrolled in first semester/professional year in their respective courses are eligible to apply.
• The eligibility of a candidate is linked to neediness of the candidate as determined by the financial background of his/her family.
• Preference will be given to student from Least Developed District of Pakistan.
• The age limit should not exceed from 35 ye,ars as on September 30th, 2018.
• Regional and disabled quota will be observed.
• Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
• Candidates who are already availing any other scholarship are not eligible.