The Directorate General of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Food Safety & Halal Food Authority invites the
applications through Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) from suitable candidates of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to
fulfill the vacant positions for its expansion to other districts of KP namely Khyber, Kurram, Charsadda,
Nowshera, Swabi, Upper Dir, Lower Dir, Malakand, Buner, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Hangu, Haripur,
1. Incomplete/incorrect/late submitted forms will not be entertained. Any false/ incorrect information will result in
cancellation of candidature at any stage even after the test/selection.
2. The candidate has to provide original documents at the time of interview.
3. Pakistan Testing Service’s (PTS) prescribed application form shall be submitted along with fee deposit slip (PTS
copy) and attested copy of CNIC and all academic/ experience documents.
4. PTS test will serve for screening purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered for the post test process
by the Authority.
5. The candidates already in-service of the government / autonomous bodies/corporations must apply through
proper channel and need to produce NOC at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test /interview.
7. The relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Provincial Government Rules.
8. Filling in of the positions reserved on the basis of quota will be observed according to Government of Khyber
9. The competent authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the number posts or cancel the recruitment
process without assigning any reason.
Note: (i) The prescribed PTS Applications are available at PTS website www.pts.org.pk
(ii)Applications along with required documents must reach to PTS headquarter 3
rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazale
Haq Road Blue Area Islamabad within 15 days of advertisement date.
(iii) Candidates are required to stay connect with PTS website & UAN No. 051-111-111-787, for any
information and updates/query.