Islamic MCQs with answers
1)Umm ul Masakeen is the title of?
Answer : Hazrat Zainab
2)Longest Surah of the Quran?
3)Jewish tribe expelled from madina after Badr?
Answer : Qaynuqa
4) Longest Ayat of holy quran is in which Surah?
Answer : Surah Baqarah
5) Book ISLAMI NIZAM written by?
Answer : Syed Abul Aala Maududi
6) Sassanid family ruled by?
Answer : Iran
Answer : Pious
8) No of people in 2nd Hijra to Habsha?
Answer : 101
9)Marhab was killed by?
Answer : Hazrat Ali
10) Queen Saba was the ruler of?
Answer : Yamen
11)Inventor of Darkroom?
Answer : Ibn al haytham
12)Battle of khandaq was fought when?
Answer : 5 AH
14) Youm ul Furqan was which ghazwa?
15) The invention of Omar Khayyam?
16) Sahah-e-satta is?
Answer : Hadith
17) The faith of reincarnation is found in?
Answer : Hinduism
18)Secondary Source of Islamic law is?
Answer : ijma
19)Journey of Miraj happened in?
Answer : 10th Nabvi.
20) The word “BAHEEJ” means?
Answer : Beautiful
21 Mention the religious book(s) of Buddhism:
(22) What was the Religious of the majority of the Arabs before Islam?
Answer : Idolatrous.
(23) Name of the son of Hazrat Yagoob (A.S) whose offsprings are the Jews:
Answer : Yahooda.
(24) which book is called old testament?
Answer : injeel.
(25) What was the total number of idols which were fixed around the Kaaba?
Answer : 360.
(26) Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) was born about three thousands years, after:
Answer : Hazrat Ibraheem (A.S).
(27) Who suggested name “Ahmed” for the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
Answer : Hazrat Abdul Mutlib.
(28) When Hazrat Umar (R.A) embraced Islam?
Answer : 616 A.D.
(29) Zou-Shadatian is title of Hazrat:
Answer : Khuzaima bin Sabit (R.A).
(30) Which country is known as the “Land of Prophets”?
Answer : Palestine.
(31) What is Tahleel?
Answer :Recitation of 1st kalima.
(32) Name the 8th months of Islamic Calendar?
Answer : Shaban.