By the great efforts of Sadiq Sanjrani Chairman Senate of Pakistan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia(KSA) has announced 50 Scholarships for the Students having domicile of Balochistan in different Public Sector Universities of Saudi Arabia. The announced Scholarships Categories are as below:
I. Undergraduate (4 Years Degree Programs 25 Slots except for Medicine) –
II. Graduate (Masters/MS) 25 Slots Interested Students having Local/Domicile of Balochistan may apply on the prescribed form which could be downloaded from https://drive.google.com/open?ic1.1 mSu2C2EP34TWrSdYDIFf0Du A4LHvNPTo OR obtained from Technical Branch and apply to the address below within 14 days of publishing of this advertisement.
• For Undergraduate studies, the Students must have passed Intermediate Exam in 2018 not having less than 60.4 Marks.
• For Graduate Studies, the Student must have completed 16 Years of Education (BS or Simple Masters) in 2017.
• Must have Local/Domicile of Balochistan. • District Quota shall be observed when making the final selection.
• Only the Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear in a Test andlor Interview to assess the Suitability and Aptitude of the applicant. The interested applicant may define the interested field of Study in the application form with a declaration that he/she may be allocated to a different study program as offered by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Scholars will be selected according to the criteria defined by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which can be seen with the application form.
• The Scholarships shall be fully funded including Boarding, Lodging, Travel, Health etc.
• Application Forms accompanying attested copies of Local/Domicile, Self or Guardian’s CNIC, Educational Documents may be submitted to Directorate of Colleges (Technical Branch) Shawakshah Road, Quetta Ph#081-9202676.
Director, Colleges & Higher Education Balochistan
Application form to apply